Repêchage: To rescue; second chance
"Seaweed is a very powerful concentration of seawater; it suffers no deficiencies. Seaweed is beneficial for the skin because we find the same physiognomy both in the internal environment of our system and the same mineral make up of seawater.”
Our Seaweeds: Laminaria Digitata
A brown seaweed found in the upper-middle section of the ocean.
- Hydrating and nourishing
- Polysaccharides- Chain-like sugars responsible for the skin’s natural ability to hydrate and retain water. Critical for the skin to be able to repair and renew.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Minerals - Act on the cell’s vitality with their ionic potential. This prevents the cell from shrinking by providing moisture balance.
- Vitamins - Essential for overcoming deficiencies, which can result in broken capillaries, loss of firmness, skin lesions, and dry, scaly skin.
- Helps to lock in moisture to the skin
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- 18 amino acids
Laminaria Digitata, Ginko Biloba, Tea Blend, Fruit Acids
Laminaria Digitata, Ginko Biloba, Willow Bark, Red Clover
St. John's Wort, Camellia Sineasis, Honey, Almond Meal - Balance for oily skin